What Will You Need?
- Please arrive 10 minutes early, in good health and with your waiver signed if it is your first session.
- There are no lockers or storage facilities outdoors so bring only what you can carry. Bike racks are nearby.
- Consider bringing water, towel, sunblock, and do dress in proper workout attire.
- Please inform instructor in advance of injury, illness or pre-existing condition that may complicate exercise. If you need medical clearance, please bring your physician’s letter.
- Work smart and pay attention to detail.
About the OUTSIDE Class
- Reservations are highly recommended. If purchasing a package, please book your dates in advance.
- Each class can accommodate a maximum of 12 people and is based on a first come first serve basis.
- Walk-ins are always welcome as space permits but not guaranteed. Only a Reservation assures participation.
- The Instructor reserves the right to alter class size to insure safety and a healthy learning environment.
- All Class Times and Dates are listed on the Calendar.
Why should you Reserve?
- Course instructions is geared toward quality not quantity.
- The class is equipped for the reserved number of clients. The exact amount of equipment is supplied and walk-ins may or may not be accommodated.
- Exercising consciously requires forethought on behalf of both the instructor and the participant.
- Success in anything always begins with a commitment.
What Happens if God Laughs at our Plans?
- All classes go rain or shine. Why? All athletes will inevitably have a game or a run in the rain. Train for it. If the weather is deemed unsuitable, announcements will be made 2 hours in advance.
- ALL Updates will be Posted on our Calendar, KS Facebook Fan Page, and our official Twitter account as best we can.
- You CAN re-schedule all reserved classes providing you are NOT under 24 hours notice.
- In order to receive credit for a cancellation, a 24 hour notice is required. Otherwise the session is deducted from your package.
- Package expiration dates begin from time of first attended session. There will be no credits for pre-purchased classes not used. This policy will be strictly enforced. Please manage your schedule accordingly.
- Purchases are non transferable.
- Kindness is FREE so please accept and give as much as you can.
- Instructor reserves the right to refuse a participant who is deemed unfit to exercise. Money will be refunded and suggestions offered.
Erwin’s students and KINETIC Sculpt® clients share how the work has impacted all areas of their lives.
Every week we post a mix of health information, fitness instruction and motivation on KINETIC Sculpt®, the Go KINETIC blog, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebookand subscription online training packages.
For questions, comments, or concerns please send us an email. All emails will be replied to within 24 hours.