This May KINETIC Sculpt® OUTSIDE begins its second year. We are proud to be going back OUTSIDE for an 8 Week Session beginning May 4. The full dates and information can be found HERE.
Let’s re-cap our first year…
- We offered a diversity of classes ranging from strength training, cardio walking, nordic walking, ski conditioning, running, 10K training, and team play.
- We had the privilege to play a part in K Sculpt®er Jessica’s personal transformation. Though introduced to running thorough our program, Jessica has taken the reins and has now gone on to run her first half marathon.
- Our No Excuses policy had us training hurricane or shine. We hit the park in sub-freezing temperatures, and still maintained a 90% retention rate.
This year Strength. + Focus. + Power. = Results. is still the name of the game but the rules are changing.
Ready to Join? Then CLICK HERE
This season we will be bouncing to THREE locations.
- We will be returning to Hudson River Park for our Spring outdoor season. However, we are adding the High Line and Chelsea Park to the rotation. Embrace Change and Grow.
Group sessions but Individual Goal Strategy
- This year we are asking ALL applicants to declare their goals so we can strategize together for you to reach them.
- Practice doesn’t make perfect. Only PERFECT practice brings improvement.
- Last year, there was an a la carte menu of different classes offered. This year, there will be a curriculum in place to cover strength, cardio, technique, flexibility, balance and injury prevention.
- The plan this season for an EIGHT WEEK training cycle to experience lasting change and progression.
What You Can Continue to Expect?
Attention to detail.
All participants will receive feedback for their sessions. We photograph and video our sessions so you can see the playback.
We have never once advertised commercially or run discount promotions to the mass market. We are only interested in people who wish to EXERCISE CONSCIOUSLY and those people also seek us out. Expect small group numbers so we can focus seriously on training. For example, the Winter Training Season was invitation ONLY.
We Keep Your Brain Buff.
We are a more complete program than the traditional local boot camp. Our regimen includes skill acquisition & aerobic exercise. We FOCUS on Mind & Body Health.
Health Club Supplement
We are the only results driven exercise program that operates year round and has an indoor training regimen available at commercial health clubs. This allows our athletes to EXERCISE CONSCIOUSLY inside/outside several times a week and change their training paradigm. Check the calendar for commercial gym classes to get inside exercise reenforcement.
There is always hot tea available at every morning session. In the Summer months, it’s a cool beverage. Also, on occasion, expect the homemade breakfast after-workout treat.